Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney on Ice



This year when my mom asked what Boo wanted for her birthday, I knew instantly. Disney on Ice tickets!  Now there is one thing you should know about my mom, she spoils her grandchildren.  So instead of getting a few tickets, she bought five front row seats so that my sister and niece could come too.  My niece and Boo were so excited.  The show was excellent!  There were story lines from Aladdin, Mulan, The Lion King, all the Pixar favorites, and more.  The princesses each came out and did a short routine and there was also a short segment of It's a Small World.  The costumes were amazing. The entire show kept both Boo and Ava's attention and that's almost impossible for a two and five year old.  The best part by far was the finale.  All of the characters came out and did big dance.  The icing on the cake was that the characters came up to the edge on the ice to say hi to all the kids.  Now this was one of my favorite "mommy moments" I have ever had: Boo met Mickey Mouse.  She also hugged Donald Duck and some princesses but Mickey was a HUGE deal for her.  We watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every single day.



The girls had so much fun and it was well worth the price of the tickets. Thanks mom!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she looks so happy to be with Mickey! Yes, I did sing the Mickey Mouse song to make sure I spelled it correctly.. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...