Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Python Printable Games-Halloween Party Games~Review and Coupon!


This is the first year that my daughter is starting to understand holidays.  I love that sheis just discovering the meaning to all the different holiday traditions.  I tried to explain to her the concept of carving pumpkins last week.  She was really confused!  I found that making crafts and playing games really help her understand what is going on this time of year.  Earlier this year, I was able to try Python Printables Mother's Day games and was really pleased.  So when I was able to try their Halloween Printables, I knew my daughter would enjoy them!

The party pack has forty different printable games including:
Crafty Pumpkin Decorating Ideas, Pin The Head On The Monster, Werewolf Spot The Difference, Halloween Costume Word Search, Halloween Coloring Pages, Halloween Synonyms For Kids, Chew On This Candy Names Game, Halloween Scavenger Hunt, Halloween Memo Match For Kids, Halloween Crossword For Kids, Halloween Maze Game, Escape From The Garden Left-Right, Naughty Or Nice? Coloring Game, Gross Facts Trivia, Monster Mash-Up Charades, Teen Terrors Mad Libs, Chocolate Trivia, Spooky Halloween Word Search, Costume Party Paper Dolls, I LEFT It RIGHT There! Left-Right, Halloween Newlywed Game Questions, Cubicle Chaos Mad Libs, Spooky Slumber Party Mad Libs, Fangs For The Memories Vampire Trivia, Left In The Dark Left-Right, The Grim Reaper Word Search, Pirate Language Game, Horror Movies Crossword, Twisted Horror Movie Titles, Stephen King Books and Movies Trivia, Scary Synopsis Horror Movie Trivia, Who's The Bad Guy? Trivia, Halloween Picture Match Game, Trick Or Treat Trivia, Teen Twilight Crossword, Who Am I? Halloween, Name That Candy Bar Game, Gross Cooties Trivia, and Pumpkin Picture Match Puzzle! 

There were quite a few games that were suitable for my toddler.  There are games for every age group but I was impressed that there were some for even the real little ones.  The paper dolls were a huge hit and since I downloaded them, I can print extras whenever she tears one.  This would be great for a school Halloween party or even a party at your home.  Since the entire party pack is only $19.95, it is a cheap way to entertain a group for a long period of time. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...