Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Classroom Design!


With the 2015-2016 school year upon us I wanted to show everyone my new classroom.  


As soon as you get something just the way you want it and have the "flow" correct, things change.  I was moved from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor.  Bye bye nice windows to the trees outside and hello windows I can't reach! 

The good thing about this classroom is I have A LOT of space to do things.  As a 6th grade teacher I still decorate my classroom -- many middle school teachers do not because it is "distracting." but bah-humbug to them! Have a look and if you see anything that looks interesting ask and I'll post a close-up! I still have some minor things to do before the year starts, but it is summer time and a girl has to have fun while it lasts! 

Before and after!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...